Welcome to the "Noble Travel Hotel" located in the historical
old town of Wailuku. We cater to the economical business
traveler who wants the best value for their hard earned money.
We provide a clean, safe, pleasant environment in which to relax in
if you wish to or just hang your hat while you go about your daily
business connections or entertaining nights on Maui.
- Private security monitoring system
- Security safe on premises
- All one room private suites
- Daily maid services available
- Full and queen size beds
- Computer/Business desks in all suites
- Cable television in all suites
- Cable high speed internet access in all suites
- Microwave & coffee in all suites
- Air conditioning in all suites
- Mini refrigerators in all suites
- Bed linens are provided
- Bath towels are provided,
(Please Bring Your Own
- Private bathrooms in all suites
- Laundry services available at an extra cost
- Parking available
Note of interest:
Due to historical preservation stairs are common.
The historic town of Wailuku still gives us glimpses of old Hawaii.
This town has always been a center for all kinds of activities.
In particular Wailuku has always been the home of legal matters.
Wailuku was designated the county seat for Maui County in 1905.
In 1907 the first courthouse was built in Wailuku. Since then it
still continues to be a hub for legal activities and attorneys
alike. The state building is three blocks from Noble Travel
Hotel. It is located in the Civic Center Historic District in
Wailuku is an historic town for many reasons. I will mention only
a few reasons here. Once Wailuku was home to Hawaiian
Kings. In 1790 under the rule of king Kamehameha Wailuku was
the site of a battle that changed Hawaiian history forever.
During the 19th century it was the town that the first European
missionaries would call home. The birthplace of the Hawaiian
Today Wailuku is a beautiful quiet charming old world town that
offers a window into the past. From it's architecture to it's
century old monkey pod trees.
We invite you to come and stay with us. Enjoy our "Aloha"
spirit and the town of Wailuku while you're staying on Maui.